Depending on your nationality and the type of passport you hold, you may require a visa to enter The former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia.
Relevant information is available on the country’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs website:
- Visa requirements by country
- Visa requirements for Schengen visa holders
- Types of entry visas and required documents
- Nationals of the Republic of Moldova do not require a visa for Macedonia.
- Nationals of Armenia, Belarus, and Georgia who hold a valid Schengen visa do not require additional visa for Macedonia.
- Nationals of Armenia, Belarus, and Georgia who do not hold a valid Schengen visa require a visa for Macedonia. Special processes have been put in place for these cases. For details, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.