Coordination of SEEDIG activities is done by a multistakeholder and regionally diverse executive committee*.
Members of the executive committee for SEEDIG 2017 and 2018:
- Sasho Dimitrijoski, Agency for Electronic Communications, The former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia
- Lianna Galstyan, Internet Society Armenia
- Aida Mahmutović, Centre for Internet Governance, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Dušan Stojičević, Gransy, Serbia
- Sorina Teleanu, DiploFoundation, Romania
Starting April 2016:
- Merve Küçükbatır, Kadir Has University/Humboldt University of Berlin, Turkey
- Paul Turcu, University of Amsterdam, Romania
* The executive committee was created following a call for volunteers, launched on the dedicated mailing list in December 2014. The initial composition of the committee was endorsed by the larger group, taking into account the expressions of interest, as well as the need for a multistakeholder and regionally diverse structure of the committee.
At the end of the 2015 cycle, the SEEDIG community endorsed the executive committee in place at that point to continue to act in its role throughout the 2016 cycle.
In June 2016, at the end of the 2016 cycle, the executive committee received endorsement from the community for the following two SEEDIG cycles (2017 and 2018). One new member joined the committee (based on a community decision), following one resignation.
Members of the executive committee for SEEDIG 2015 and 2016: Iliya Bazlyankov, Bulgaria (until 1 May 2016) | Lianna Galstyan, Armenia | Aida Mahmutović, Bosnia and Herzegovina | Dušan Stojičević, Serbia | Sorina Teleanu, Romania