How can I participate in the SEEDIG process?
Any interested stakeholder is welcome to participate in the SEEDIG process. There are several ways in which you can contribute:
- Subscribe to our dedicated mailing list. A good starting point to raise your voice.
- Contribute your views and experience to the overall SEEDIG process.
- Help us spread the word about SEEDIG and attract more participation.
- Promote the messages from SEEDIG annual meetings within your communities. Be the link!
- Can SEEDIG be more attractive and relevant? Your ideas are always welcome.
- Suggestions on fund raising opportunities are also welcome.
How can I register for the SEEDIG annual meeting?
Registration for SEEDIG 2016 is now closed.
Is there a fee for participating in the SEEDIG annual meeting?
No. Participation in the event is free of charge.
Can I participate online in the SEEDIG annual meeting?
Yes, remote participation is an integral part of SEEDIG. All those who cannot be present on site are welcome to participate in the discussions remotely. All sessions will be webstreamed and remote participation will be available via Webex.